Case Study: DFW Takes the Passenger Experience to New Heights
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) serves approximately 174,000 passengers each day. Managing the flow of such a large volume of passengers is challenge enough. Add to this ever-increasing competition among airports for passengers and a leadership team that strives to build “the airport of the future” and the result is the DFW challenge.
Read this case study to discover how Lavi’s solutions are working to help DFW:
- Reduce passenger stress at security checkpoints
- Better manage wait times in queues throughout the airport
- Optimize resource utilization and agent productivity
- Improve restroom cleanliness and resulting passenger satisfaction
- Make the passenger journey as pleasing as possible